. I love change. I love adventure. I love discovery. And in a about 5 weeks I'm going to get a whole lot of that because...
Yep, we are moving to North Carolina! That is so scary to write out for the world to see (many people were privy to this information already, i.e. my 2014 brides)! But wow-- I am so excited. The Marine Corps has decided it's time to send my husband east, and while it'll be hard to leave behind my hometown, I am truly and utterly thrilled for what's in store for my little family. You might be wondering, "Umm, Alicia, what about your business? Hellloooo?!?" No worries-- I will continue shooting weddings in Southern California and will be back in town A LOT. While I'm here, I plan to schedule all sorts of other sessions-- so don't throw out my phone number and click "unlike" on my Facebook page! LOL. I adore you all and want to continue to be a part of your lives and have the honor of being your photographer.
Here's an outline highlighting all the information you need to know about our move:
- We leave February 18th and will be driving from San Diego to Jacksonville, NC.
- I will return to San Diego in May for one week and have plenty of availability for sessions (contact me ASAP to secure a date).
- I will return again in July, August, September, possibly October and most likely December. See, I told you I'll be back a lot!
- I am officially booking portrait sessions, military homecomings and weddings in North Carolina for March and beyond!
- Just consider me "bi-coastal" :)
We are really looking forward to this next chapter in our lives and I'm so happy to have the support of family and friends. My husband was lucky to have 10+ years here in San Diego and although this is my home, I've lived all over the U.S. and know there's a ton of adventure waiting for us. Like I said, I love change. It feeds my soul and inspires me. Can you just imagine all of the new gorgeous locations I get to scout out on the east coast? Ahhh! I am pumped!
Thank you to everyone who has helped my dream become a reality. I wish I could give each of you a hug and kiss! My business has become more than I expected it could be and I am anxious to see what happens next. Stay tuned!
Alicia Q. and family